1.What payment method can you accept for orders?
We can accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept payments via Dragonpay where you can pay thru payment centers near you.
2. My payment was declined, why?
If your credit card is declined there may be a few reasons why:
- The card has no funds available.
- You entered the wrong CSV security code.
- Card is expired.
- You entered the wrong billing information.
- The card does not allow internet purchases (card not present purchases), there is a hold on the card.
In any event by calling your issuing bank to know more about why your is being declined.
You can try:
- Using a different credit card or
- Try using Paypal as your checkout method (they accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club).
3.How do I cancel my order?
Only orders placed within 12 hours can be cancelled. Cancellation request may be done by sending us a message on Facebook here. Refund will be issued accordingly if card has been charged or thru Paypal, depending on the payment method used.
4. Is my information secured in using this site?
Absolutely!!! Our Secure Software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secured commerce transactions. It encrypts your credit card number so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
5.What if my address is wrong?
If your address is not available, we will send you an email. Please be sure to check your email within 24-72 hours after placing your order. We will do everything we can to fulfill your order within that period.